Monday, August 23, 2010

RightOSphere: Huckabee's Courage

On the generally Romney-leaning political blog RightOSphere (formerly Race42008.com), a current Romney supporter begins to warm up to Huckabee. He concludes:

I am still not sold on the whole package of Mike Huckabee, but he has shown more backbone than his other FoxNews colleagues. Though I remain a Romney guy, I am finding myself agreeing on one issue after another with the Huckster...

I believe that the biggest threats to the Republican party are within itself. The push to the right by the Talk Radio/Fox News cabal is a great way to win 2010 and a terrible way to build a functioning, long-term majority. We need leaders with courage who will counter the radical right. The future of the conservative movement depends on it.

Read the whole thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment